- “Passwords are like underwear: you don’t let people see it, you should change it often, and you shouldn’t share it with strangers”, Chris Pirillo
- “Computers don’t lie, but liars can compute”, Terry Hayes
- “Amateurs hack systems, professionals hack people.”, Bruce Schneier
- “In the future, computers may weigh no more than 1.5 tonnes”, Popular mechanics, 1949
- “Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity”, Albert Einstein
- “Man is a slow, sloppy, and brilliant thinker; computers are fast, accurate and stupid”, John Pfeiffer
- “As the world is increasingly interconnected, everyone shares the responsibility of securing cyberspace”, Newton Lee
- “Computers are useless. They can only give you answers”, Pablo Picasso
- “If someone steals your password, you can change it. But if someone steals your thumbprint, you can’t get a new thumb. The failure modes are very different”, Bruce Schneier
- “We’re not computers, Sebastian, we’re physical”, Roy Batty in Blade Runner
//php get_template_part('partials/header/search'); ?>
iPhones and iPads are targetted by ongoing phishing attacks. Attackers have been hacking iCloud account users.
Cyber Security is a shared Responsibility! Public and private sector organizations are concerned.