In Luxembourg, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks of several tens of Gigabytes were recorded.
- “Passwords are like underwear: you don’t let people see it, you should change it often, and you shouldn’t share it with strangers”, Chris Pirillo
- “Computers don’t lie, but liars can compute”, Terry Hayes
- “In the future, computers may weigh no more than 1.5 tonnes”, Popular mechanics, 1949
- “Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity“, Albert Einstein
- “Man is a slow, sloppy, and brilliant thinker; computers are fast, accurate and stupid”, John Pfeiffer
- „We’re not computers, Sebastian, we’re physical“, Roy Batty in Blade Runner