Luxembourg Internet Days
To discover everything you need to know about Digitalization & DDoS attacks!
In 2017, the event boasts an interesting design concept split between:
- Sector expert keynote speeches,
- Interactive panel discussions,
- Showcase presentations,
- A 48-booth exhibition area,
- Business speed-dating tool,
- Numerous networking opportunities,
- A unique evening.
And NEW features:
- Focused workshops sessions (English & French) NEW,
- An SMEs Forum (English & French) NEW,
- Serious games (English & French) NEW,
- 10-min speed-demos NEW,
- Privatized presentation rooms NEW,
- Tailor-made b2fair matchmaking NEW.
As usual, the Sunset Eve, on November 14, will be the opportunity for all participants to share good time with sectors' experts.
Canada, as the event partner country,will be put in the spotlight! Positive synergies will be highlighted to encourage sharing of experiences and transatlantic collaborations. Canadian companies can benefit from a booth, free of charge, for the two days upon request and depending on demand and availability.
Register online for free through our registration platform partner Marcom! In September, you will have access to the complete attendees list and to our business speed-dating tool, to pre-arrange 15-minute meetings with other attendees free of charge (meetings requests unlimited in number).