Infrastructure as a service, code factory and continuous integration change the way security is involved in these fields.
Agility and speed are the new paradigms in the Internet era and the cloud adoption. Infrastructure as a service, code factory and continuous integration change the way security is involved in these fields.This is why during the Luxembourg Cybersecurity week, Excellium University has decided to organize a full day regarding these topics. Sec DevOps will indeed be our main subject for the day.
- Concept of Devops and SecDevOps
- Continuous Integration and Software Development lifecycle
- Top 10 web application vulnerability workshop
- Component of a typical Integration Continuous Platform
- Dynamic infrastructure for supporting Agile Developments
- Security Controls in an automatic code factory
- Code Hackademy presentation – what about skills?
- Experience sharing from companies having adopted devops concept
Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg positions the country as a leading European location for cybersecurity start-ups, talent, investors and experts who are looking for growth opportunities. Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg is an advocacy-campaign week, which takes place from 16 to 21 October and aims to raise awareness of cybersecurity threats, promote cybersecurity among citizens, corporates and SMEs, and provide up-to-date security informa on through education and sharing best practices.
We are expecting around 400 attendees from the week's event, more focused on C-Suite, cyber experts, corporate, investors, Luxemburg ecosystems, Ministry, European agencies, speakers, start up...