Financial institutions face growing cyber risks and operate in an increasingly dangerous threat landscape. Most international efforts to address financial sector cybersecurity focus on large financial institutions. Very few initiatives focus on helping small- and mid-sized organizations, even though they face unique challenges that deserve special consideration. That is why Carnegie launched a Cyber Resilience Tool Box in 2019 designed to enhance the cyber resilience of small- and mid-sized organizations, in turn strengthening the overall financial sector.
!! As our keynote speaker will participate in remote from the USA, CSB#43 turns to the US Breakfast time & will take place in the afternoon !!
3:45pm Virtual room opening
4:00pm Keynote – Cyber Resilience & Capacity-Building: A Tool Box for Smaller Organizations by Taylor Grossman, Research Analyst, Cyber Policy Initiative. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
4:20pm Round table discussion with
- Taylor Grosmman, Research Analyst, CEIP (USA)
- Joyce Dogniez, Vice President, ISOC
- Christophe Bianco, CEO, Excellium Services
- Tegawendé Bissyandé, Chief Scientist SNT,
- Thomas Lammar, Finance Inclusive / D4D / Secteur privé, Ministère des Affaires étrangères et européennes
- Bertrand Moupfouma, Co-Founder and VP LuxAfrica
- Moderated by Pascal Steichen, CEO, SECURITYMADEIN.LU