ISACA.Lu, as part of its SheLeadsTech program, is organizing an After-Work evening on AI & the Insider Threat - What are we really protecting
Ms. Tanya HARRIS, through her extensive specialist knowledge acquired in the academic world as well as in the field, will share how AI machine-learning can add additional layers of data security by sharing insight into using this technology to trigger abnormalities in communication.
- Security and what we are attempting to protect
- The different types of insider threats from Board of Directors to Frontline staff
- Risks that each type of threat poses and how it can currently be managed
- Terry Childs, A man and his network - Case Study
- The elephant in the room - Data privacy and struggles that we face with monitoring of staff
- How AI is used for fraud gathering and can also help reduce insider threat using Enron related data
The conference is free of charge. 2 CPEs will be awarded for attending this event. A networking cocktail will follow the event.
A no-show fee of 25€ will apply.