The Digital Director Breakfast Roundtables offer an opportunity for attendees to learn and share knowledge with peers, guided by experts in the field
The Digital Director Breakfast Roundtables offer an opportunity for attendees to learn and share knowledge with peers, guided by experts in the field. The aim is to provide a positive, informal but challenging space to discuss issues that confront directors on a daily basis. The format is simple: an introduction from an expert, followed by guided conversations with peers in small groups, and a closing discussion with the wider group. Breakfast Roundtables will be run on various digital related topics on a monthly basis.
In the Cybersecurity Roundtable we will be helping members identify the questions they should be asking regarding cybersecurity in their organizations. Boards of directors can be key participants in monitoring—and mitigating—cyber risk, but only if they become active participants in cybersecurity strategy.
In the Cybersecurity Roundtable, we will be discussing issues such as:
- How to approach cybersecurity as an enterprise-wide risk management issue, not just an IT issue.
- Understanding the legal implications of cyber risks.
- What the Board should have access to regarding cybersecurity expertise.
- Getting adequate time for cyber risk management on board agendas
- What Directors should set in term of expectations for management in establishing an enterprise cyber-risk management framework.
- Which level of detail that Boards need to discuss regarding cyber risk management and risk treatment.
Supporting documentation will be provided to the participant on the subject.