Information security professionals are in high demand, but competition for positions is also high.
In a world where enterprise success is increasingly dependent on information systems and information technology, the trust customers, clients, employees and other stakeholders have for an enterprise can quickly dissipate in the face of a data security breach.
To ensure greater alignment between organizations’ information security programs and their broader goals and objectives, more and more enterprises and government agencies expect, and even require, their information security professionals to hold the Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®) certification.
Information security professionals are in high demand, but competition for positions is also high. A CISM certification enables you to be recognized for your technical competence, experience and appreciation of business objectives—all of which add to your desirability.
Who should attend the CISM training?
- Information Security Managers
- Chief Information Officer/Enterprise Leadership
- Risk Management Professionals
- Domain 1 - Information Security Governance (24%)
- Domain 2 - Managing Information Risk (30%)
- Domain 3 - Developing And Managing An Information Security Program (27%)
- Domain 4 - Information Security Incident Management (19%)
- EUR 1,000 for ISACA members
- EUR 1,200 for non-members
For further information on the course, including the time, place, what’s included and how to register, please check the course registration form.