Is there a new goldrush for cybersecurity skills? What are the new needs of the business in terms of cybersecurity profiles?
Are the Curricula properly built in order to give the right tools to the future professionals? Which particular skills are the most required by the business?
8:45 Virtual room opening
9:00 Keynote: Marc Hemmerling, General Counsel - Digital Banking, FinTech & Payments, ABBL.
Presentation of the Luxembourg study on ICT talents: “Les qualifications de demain dans le domaine des TIC” available >here<
9:20: Round table discussion
- Marc Hemmerling, General Counsel - Digital Banking, FinTech & Payments, ABBL
- Laurent Peusch, Deputy Head of Employers services, ADEM
- Benoît Fortemps, coordinator Talent Hub
- Claude Cardoso, Senior policy advisor, Chambre des Salariés
- Véronique Schaber, Head of Vocational Learning, Ministry of Education
Moderated by Yolande Roller, Press Relation, SECURITYMADEIN.LU