Sponsored by Sec Consult.
In this 38th edition of the Cybersecurity Breakfast, that we are co-organizing with Sec Consult, we will discuss the topic of Threat Intelligence-based Ethical Red Teaming.
What is TIBER-EU? What are the target group and the goals of a TIBER-test? Why performing a TIBER-test and what are the framework conditions for its procurement and execution? How can we implement TIBER in financial institutions?
8:45 Virtual room opening
9:00 Keynote: Daniel Bou-Fadel, Senior Account Manager - SEC Consult
Daniel Bou-Fadel has been working in the Security branch for more than 12 years. As a former organizer of Security Conferences and being in the Public IT-Security sector for 6 years, he has now been working as a Senior Manager at SEC Consult for 4 years. Through his experience, he acquired deep insight into technical and independent security assessments in financial sector, using different methodologies. He is therefore involved in the first TIBER-test projects in Germany.
9:20: Round table discussion
- Daniel Bou-Fadel, Senior Account Manager - SEC Consult
- Mr Mirco. I. Richardson, IoT Security Expert, UBirch GmbH
- Mr Frank Tassone, Managing Director, Alvission GmbH
- Mr Christian Walter, Member of the Executive Board, Bechtle IT Systemhaus Mannheim GmbH & Co KG NL Saarbrücken
- Mrs Catherine Winandy, Head of Oversight section, Infrastructure and Oversight department, BCL