The Cybersecurity Luxembourg Startup Pathway addresses both innovators’ and investors’ needs to find a common platform to meet and discuss potential partnerships.
Luxembourg proposes a unique project to educate the investors on cybersecurity trends and practices, to organize meetings for startups looking for business angels or venture capitalists, and to present these solutions to the local cybersecurity, startup and ICT ecosystems.
The Cybersecurity Luxembourg Startup Pathway is for funding, networking, and growing!
- From July 1st to October 5th: Registration
- October 14th: Announcement of the selected startups
- October 21st at 6:00 PM: Business angels meeting with startups
- October 22nd at 10:00 AM: Venture Capitalists meeting with startups
- For startups: https://gust.com/programs/startuppathway
- For investors: https://zfrmz.eu/IyDwZwz2E12XyujWhGjM
October 21 & 22
- Exceptionally this year, all the events will take place ONLINE!
Information and contact:
This initiative is part of the European Cybersecurity STARtup Competition organised by the ECSO, European Cyber Security Organisation.