The event will cover projects such as:
- MISP Threat Intelligence Sharing Platform
- TheHive Scalable, Open Source & Free Security Incident Response Platform
- CVE search Common Vulnerabilities & Exposure Web Interface & API
- AIL Analysis Information Leak framework
- MONARC Risk Assesment Method
- STrelok Application for STIX v2.0 objects management and analysis
Viper Binary analysis and management framework
This list is not exhaustive.
Teams and individuals will be able to propose their own open source projects they wish to work on.
A small note: the two days after the hackathon, there will be a MISP training session.