The next ILNAS breakfast dedicated to digital trust for Internet of Things will be held on 9 March 2017. This breakfast is the fourth in a series of ILNAS workshops “Digital Trust for Smart ICT”, focusing on the Big Data, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things technologies, the three topics developed in the White Paper “Digital Trust for Smart ICT”, through the prisms of digital trust and technical standardization.
- 09:30 – 09:40 Introduction and welcome, Dr. Jean-Philippe HUMBERT, Deputy Director – ILNAS
- 09:40 – 09:50 Presentation of the National Standards Body, ILNAS Standardization department
- 09:50 – 10:05 Digital Trust for Smart ICT & Internet of Things, Dr. Johnatan PECERO, Responsible of the Standardization department – ANEC GIE
- 10:05 – 10:15 ICT Technical Standardization in Luxembourg, Nicolas DOMENJOUD, Project Officer “Standardization & ICT” – ANEC GIE
- 10:15 – 10:30 Internet of Things Research & Standardization, Dr. Grégoire DANOY, Scientific Collaborator – University of Luxembourg
- 10:30 – 11:00 Round Table discussion
The participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory for this exclusive breakfast since places are limited. We invite you to confirm your attendance before the 2nd of March 2017.