A new edition of the ILNAS & ETSI Workshop will be held on June 28th 2019 at the Technoport in Belval.
During this third edition, we will be honored to welcome again a delegation from the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI). The workshop will address the security, privacy and cybersecurity aspects of Smart ICT from the technical standardization point of view.
The first session will give an overview of Technical standardization & Smart Secure ICT in Luxembourg that will be followed by a particular focus on Education about Standardization, with the presentation of the common projects between ILNAS and the University of Luxembourg, as well as ETSI’s education initiatives.
The second session, dedicated to Cybersecurity and related Technical Standardization developments, will begin with anintroduction of the Luxembourg cybersecurity ecosystem. Afterwards, ETSI speakers will present their standardizationdevelopments for cybersecurity and relative research perspectives to improve security and privacy in Smart ICT (Artificial Intelligence, IoT, 5G and other related topics).
- 09:00 – 09:30 Welcome and registration of participants
09:30 – 09:35 Welcome words by ILNAS
Dr. Jean-Philippe HUMBERT, Deputy Director – ILNAS
Session 1: Smart Secure ICT and related Technical Standardization developments
- 09:35 – 09:50 Technical standardization & Smart Secure ICT – ILNAS’ Overview and Outlook
Dr. Jean-Philippe HUMBERT, Deputy Director - ILNAS
- 09:50 – 10:10 Education About Standardization – ILNAS/UL Master Program on Smart Secure ICT
Prof. Pascal BOUVRY, Chargé de Mission auprès du Recteur - University of Luxembourg
- 10:10 – 10:40 ETSI Understanding ICT Standardization Principles and Practice (education about ICT technical standardization)
Ms. Claire D’ESCLERCS, Director of Membership Development - ETSI
10:40 – 10:55 Coffee Break
Session 2: Cybersecurity and related Technical Standardization developments
- 10:55 – 11:15 Luxembourg cybersecurity ecosystem
Mr. François THILL, Cyber Security Director - Ministry of the Economy
- 11:15 – 11:35 Standardization for Cybersecurity
Ms. Sonia COMPANS, Technical Officer for ETSI TC Cyber - ETSI
- 11:35 – 11:55 Improving security and privacy in Smart ICT (Artificial Intelligence, IoT, 5G and other related topics)
Mr. Xavier PIEDNOIR, Head of External Relations - ETSI
- 11:55 – 12:00Upcoming ICT Standardization events and trainings
Dr. Johnatan PECERO, Head of Department Technical Standardization - ANEC GIE
- 12:00 – 14:00 Networking Lunch
Deadline for registration: Wednesday 19 June 2019
The participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory for this exclusive event since places are limited. In case of participation cancellation or replacement of a registered person by another participant, please notify us in writing (by mail, fax or e-mail). Any cancellation not communicated less than 7 working days before the event may result in cancellation and administrative fees of 30.00 € per person.