Theme 2017: Emerging regulations: what you will need to do to be standard and compliant in a close future.
The Information Security Education Day (ISED) is a yearly one-day event co-organized by the University of Luxembourg and the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), sponsored by CLUSIL and SnT.
This year, ISED will focus on Emerging regulations: what you will need to do to be standard and compliant in a close future.
Why an Education Day? ISED is a yearly event aiming at providing new knowledge on a hot-topic related to security and privacy. The conference primarily targets the current and former students of the professional MSSI Master (Master en management de la sécurité des systèmes d’information).
Why is it open to all practitioners? ISED provides an ideal forum where academics and practitioners can learn about the different facets of a key-topic, exchange and discuss ideas, and compare experiences. In this spirit, ISED seeks to be an interdisciplinary event, open to all. The speakers will bring their expertise in different areas covering the legal, technical and research-wise facets of the theme.
For more information: ISED
- 9:00 Welcome of the participants
- 9:15 Opening by Yves le Traon, Professor in Computer Science, University of Luxembourg and Nicolas Mayer, Senior R&T Associate, LIST
- 9:30 Towards an integrated regulation platform in Luxembourg, Sébastien Pineau, Lead Partnership Officer, LIST
- 10:15 ISO 27034 as the emerging standard for optimizing security of the application development lifecycle,
Pierre Dewez, Chief Executive Officer, PECB Europe
- 10:45 Coffee break
- 11:00 Cloud Computing – How to be trusted and compliant? Jean-Michel Remiche, Manager of IT Security, POST Telecom PSF
- 11:30 Mutualised environments : challenge of multiple regulations and norms, Lionel Dupré, Chief Information Security Officer, EBRC
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:30 Supporting Compliance via Model-Driven Engineering, Mehrdad Sabetzadeh, Senior Research Scientist, SnT, University of Luxembourg
- 14:15 IOT & Regulation
Jean Goetzinger, President of CLUSIL
- 14:45 Round table, Moderator: Pascal Steichen, CEO, SECURITYMADEIN.LU
- 16:00 Ending
- 16:15 Cocktail