Establishing Trust in the Digital World: Trust Services & Electronic Archiving
The next conference of ISACA Luxembourg is organized together with the Digital Trust Department of Luxembourg’s Institute of Standardization, Accreditation, Safety, and Quality of Products and Services (ILNAS), LuxTrust, and the Syndicat Intercommunal de Gestion Informatique (SIGI).
The Digital Trust Department of ILNAS, LuxTrust, and SIGI will present their holistic vision on establishing trust in the digital world. The conference will bring the participants up to date with recent developments in the areas of trust services and electronic archiving.
- 18:00 – 18:05 Introduction by ISACA
- 18:05 – 18:15 Alain Wahl (ILNAS): ILNAS’ Digital Trust Department
- 18:15 - 18:40 Dr. Michèle Feltz (ILNAS): Trust services under the eIDAS Regulation
- 18:40 – 18:45 Q&A
- 18:45 – 19:10 Dr. Michel Ludwig (ILNAS): The Electronic Archiving Framework in Luxembourg
- 19:10 – 19:15 Q&A
- 19:15 – 19:30 Thomas Kopp (LuxTrust): Using Encryption for Safe Data Access Management
- 19:30 – 19:35 Q&A
- 19:35 – 19:50 Fabrice Thill (SIGI): Electronic Archiving for Luxembourg’s Municipalities
- 19:50 – 19:55 Q&A
The conference will be followed by a networking cocktail.
The session is worth 2 CPEs to those required to maintain certifications.
Underground parking is available onsite, it is accessed via the rear entrance to the venue.