Keynotes, round-table and talks will be in English or in German (simultaneously translated in English).
9:15 am – 6:00 pm Stalls of participating companies, start-ups, and research institutes
- 10:00 am Welcome by Dr. Heino Klingen - Managing Directore of “IHK Saarland” (DE)
- 10:15 am Keynote “IT Security as a Game Changer” by Prof. Dr. Michael Backes - CISPA (EN)
- 10:45 am Keynote “Reverse Engineering a Case Study” by Prof. Dr. Jean-Louis Lanet - Inria (EN)
- 11:15 am Panel Discussion “From Research to Products” by Prof. Dr. Michael Backes - CISPA, Prof. Dr. Olivier Festor - Telecom Nancy, Université de Lorraine, Dr. Sinnwell - consistec and Prof. Dr. Jean-Yves Marion - Cyber Detect. Moderation by Dr. Ben Stock - CISPA (EN)
- 12:00 pm Talk “Research on Malware Analysis and how it benefits businesses” by Prof. Dr. Christian Rossow - CISPA (EN)
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Lunch Break
- 2:00 pm Talk “Disinformation Attacks on Companies” by Uwe Heim - Deloitte GmbH (DE)
- 2:45 pm Talk “How to operate IT Security Based on Risks” by AJ Henke - enbiz GmbH (DE)
- 3:15 pm Talk “Secure and Convenient Collaboration in the Cloud” by Heiko Passauer - DHC Business Solutions GmbH & Co. KG (DE)
- 3:45 pm Coffee break and Startup Pitches (DE)
- 4:15 pm “Q&A Session: European General Data Protection Regulation” by Monika Grethel - Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit (DE)
- 5:00 pm Keynote “Browser Security with Automated Testing” by Chrsitian Holler - Mozilla Corporation (DE)
- From 5:30 pm Get together with snacks and drinks
Simultaneous interpretation offered in English-German, German-English for all lectures.