CIRCL warns that a malicious software or « ransomware » called « WannaCry » has been used in a massive hacking attack, which has affected tens of thousands of computers worldwide, including Luxembourg.
- “Passwords are like underwear: you don’t let people see it, you should change it often, and you shouldn’t share it with strangers”, Chris Pirillo
- “Computers don’t lie, but liars can compute”, Terry Hayes
- “In the future, computers may weigh no more than 1.5 tonnes”, Popular mechanics, 1949
- “Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity », Albert Einstein
- “Man is a slow, sloppy, and brilliant thinker; computers are fast, accurate and stupid”, John Pfeiffer
- « We’re not computers, Sebastian, we’re physical », Roy Batty in Blade Runner