Cybersecurity Breakfasts are meetings in which members of the cyber security community gather regularly to share knowledge and insights on a specific topic. Each of these events is usually sponsored by an organisation that is particularly involved in the topic of the month and can bring significant value from its experience in the field.
- 2021-04-29 - How do regulations support EU-wide collaboration?
- 2021-03-25 - CSB#44 - IoT, the Internet of Threats
- 2021-02-25 - CYBER4DEV - Discover how Luxembourg and Africa cooperate for building capacities
- 2021-02-04 - CSB#42: 42 lessons of a daring experiment! But don't panic...
Cyber attack simulation to face tomorrow’s challenges? And what if Room#42 didn’t exist?
- 2020-11-26 - CSB#41 - Data Breach: the good, the bad and the ugly
Digging in the dirty business of the data leak…
- 2020-10-08 - CSB#40 - 100 Minuten für die IoT-Sichereit
BERLIN Special edition
- 2020-09-24 - CSB#39: Technical standardization landscape and opportunities in the smart secure ICT area
Overview of technical standardization developments in the Smart ICT area
- 2020-09-16 - CSB#38 - TIBER-EU, Threat Intelligence-based Ethical Red Teaming in Financial Institutions
Sponsored by Sec Consult.
- 2020-06-25 - CSB#37 - Cybersecurity skills, education and business needs: how to bridge the gap?
Is there a new goldrush for cybersecurity skills? What are the new needs of the business in terms of cybersecurity profiles?
- 2020-05-28 - CSB#36 - Telecom security: the foundations of digital economy
Telecom operators are threatened by an unprecedented level of attacks, growing both in frequency and complexity.
- 2020-02-27 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #35: pay a reward, not a ransom
YesWeHack and SECURITYMADEIN.LU invite you to the first Cybersecurity Breakfast of the Year
- 2019-11-28 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #34 - encryption, a necessary evil or an underrated necessity?
- 2019-10-17 - Cybersecurity breakfast #33: Global Cybersecurity Challenges / Third Party Security
- 2019-09-26 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #32 - Standardized security assessment for Startups
sponsored by the Cybersecurity Competence Center
- 2019-06-26 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #31 - Cybersecurity Startup Radar
sponsored by Wavestone Advisory
- 2019-01-31 - Cybersecurity breakfast #28 - Data privacy in social networks: Mission Impossible?
Sponsored by OpenField
- 2018-11-21 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #27 - Cyber Security Technology - adoption, usage and opportunities
sponsored and hosted by Deloitte.
- 2018-10-16 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #26 - Cyber Insurance
The October edition of Cybersecurity Breakfast will be dedicated to the topic of Cyber Insurance.
- 2018-09-27 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #25 - The sky is the limit! Secure cloud as digital enabler
Do not miss the take-off towards the cloud! Book the safety Breakfast, sponsored by Ernst & Young.
- 2018-07-17 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #24 - Risk management at its best
On this occasion, the Luxembourg Cyber Risk Forum will be officially launched. A platform that will support cyber risk experts in sharing and discussing best practices and challenges. Do not miss the train…
- 2018-06-08 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #23
Notification 101: How to face data breaches and security incidents?
- 2018-04-19 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #22
EU judicial co-operation in the era of cybercrime
- 2018-03-22 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #21
New training methods in Cybersecurity
- 2018-02-22 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #20
Les médias face à la protection du secret et la confidentialité. Témoignages de journalistes.
- 2017-09-29 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #18
Cybersecurity in the realm of digital trust and e-archiving supported by ILNAS