Cybersecurity Breakfasts are meetings in which members of the cyber security community gather regularly to share knowledge and insights on a specific topic. Each of these events is usually sponsored by an organisation that is particularly involved in the topic of the month and can bring significant value from its experience in the field.
- 2017-09-29 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #18
Cybersecurity in the realm of digital trust and e-archiving supported by ILNAS
- 2018-02-22 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #20
Les médias face à la protection du secret et la confidentialité. Témoignages de journalistes.
- 2018-03-22 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #21
New training methods in Cybersecurity
- 2018-04-19 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #22
EU judicial co-operation in the era of cybercrime
- 2018-06-08 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #23
Notification 101: How to face data breaches and security incidents?
- 2018-07-17 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #24 - Risk management at its best
On this occasion, the Luxembourg Cyber Risk Forum will be officially launched. A platform that will support cyber risk experts in sharing and discussing best practices and challenges. Do not miss the train…
- 2018-09-27 - Cybersecurity Breakfast #25- The sky is the limit! Secure cloud as digital enabler
Do not miss the take-off towards the cloud! Book the safety Breakfast, sponsored by Ernst & Young.