Thank you to all the participants, partners and sponsors. The 2nd edition of the Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg was a great success!
Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg is an advocacy-campaign week, which aims to raise awareness of cybersecurity threats, promote cybersecurity among citizens, corporates and SMEs, and provide up-to-date security information through education and sharing best practices. Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg positions the country as a leading European location for cybersecurity start-ups, talent, investors and experts who are looking for growth opportunities.
Awards and laureates 2018
- CISO of the Year to Grégory NOU
- Best Inclusion Initiative to the Blackhoodie initiative
- Most Promising Cybersecurity Solution - “Jury Award” to Detectify
- Most Promising Cybersecurity Solution - “People’s Choice Award” to Hacknowledge
- Best Talk at hack.lu to What the Fax? by Yaniv Balmas and Eyal Itkin
- Most Promising Young Talent to Mike Lorang
Goals achieved !
- Make the most of existing synergies in the Grand Duchy and further contribute to the development of initiatives carried out by public and private actors in cybersecurity;
- Increase opportunities at national and international levels to attract start-ups, talent and investors, thus positioning Luxembourg as a key European player in cybersecurity.