Participate to the 2nd edition of the Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg, an advocacy-campaign taking place in the frame of the European Cybersecurity Month!
Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg is an advocacy-campaign week, which aims to raise awareness of cybersecurity threats, promote cybersecurity among citizens, corporates and SMEs, and provide up-to-date security information through education and sharing best practices. Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg positions the country as a leading European location for cybersecurity start-ups, talent, investors and experts who are looking for growth opportunities.
Why should you be part of it?
Cybersecurity is among the greatest challenges of the digital economy, increasingly emerging everyday as a field with high potential in terms of new skills, jobs and growth. The Grand Duchy has been considering this area as an opportunity for economic growth for over 15 years, a view further highlighted in the governmental Digital Lëtzebuerg initiative, as well as the announcement, in October 2016, of a competence centre on cybersecurity.
Building on this momentum, five players decided in 2017 to create the Cybersecurity Week- Luxembourg in the framework of the European Cybersecurity Month (ECSM), an annual advocacy campaign organised by the European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA) and the European Commission to promote cybersecurity internationally.
What are the goals?
- Make the most of existing synergies in the Grand Duchy and further contribute to the development of initiatives carried out by public and private actors in cybersecurity;
- Increase opportunities at national and international levels to attract start-ups, talent and investors, thus positioning Luxembourg as a key European player in cybersecurity.
The 1st edition (2017) was already a success
The 2017 Cybersecurity Week Luxembourg, which took place from Monday 16th until Friday 21st October, gathered more than 2,000 people around various issues related to cybersecurity that were presented in 15 different events. This 1st edition managed to bring public and private actors together to demonstrate their determination to collaborate in perfect harmony in order to improve the level of digital security of companies, organizations and citizens.
What can you expect?
- Gain visibility at a local and international level;
- Be associated with a highly regarded and well-known event in European cybersecurity;
- Seize unique opportunity to network and build strong relationship with Cyber talent, investors, startups, leaders and experts.
You can join the Cybersecurity Week by organizing your event in its framework and benefit of the branding and the promotional means that will be provided by SECURITYMADEIN.LU. Four sponsorship packages are available.