Feel the heartbeat of Cybersecurity. Key players, news, events, tools… Every month in you mailbox.
Launched in January 2019, the Luxembourg Cybersecurity Ecosystem Newsletter provides relevant information (key players, news, events and tools) for cybersecurity professionals.
The highlight of this monthly news bulletin is a key decision maker’s perspective on the sector, open to all members of the cybersecurity ecosystem from Luxembourg and the Greater Region.
- 2021, April with Paul Rascagnères
- 2021, March with Jelena Zelenovic-Matone
- 2021, February with Prof. Dr. Tégawendé Bissyandé
- 2021, January with Pascal Steichen
- 2020, December with Christophe Bianco
- 2020, November with Stéphane Bianchin
- 2020, October with Prof. Dr. Pascal Bouvry
- 2020, September with Stéphane Omnes
- 2020, August with François Thill
- 2020, July with Sascha Rommelfangen
- 2020, June with Jelena Zelenovic-Matone
- 2020, May with Jean-Philippe Humbert and Pascal Bouvry
- 2020, April with Delphine Chevallier aka Angeline Vagabulle
- 2020, March with Trevor J. Hughes
- 2020, February with Jean-Luc Putz
- 2020, January with Général Watin-Augouard
- 2019, December edition with Max Braun
- 2019, November edition with Philippe Bonte
- 2019, October edition with Alexandre Dulaunoy
- 2019, September edition with Grégory Nou
- 2019, August edition with Jean-Christophe Le Toquin
- 2019, July edition with Rosanna Kurrer
- 2019, June edition with Tine A. Larsen
- 2019, May edition with Maria Dolores Perez
- 2019, April edition with Fadi Abu Zuhri
- 2019, March edition with Marcus J. Ranum
- 2019, February edition with Pascal Steichen
You could be the next…
So do not hesitate to apply or send us all other relevant news, events, tools to be distributed via the newsletter (as well as published on this website).
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org